- Covers the San Juan River from Montezuma Creek to Clay Hills Crossing.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page
- Excellent mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate shape of the river really help you keep track of where you are.
- The high quality waterproof paper really stands up to the soaking it's going to get!
- The book lists numerous side hikes and interesting features away from the river, with great information on the San Juan's rich archeological heritage.
Copyright: 2009 second edition
Size: 9"w x 14"h waterproof paper
Map Pages: USGS 7.5" color topo reproductions
Scale: 2,000 feet per inch (1:24,000)
|Author:||Tom Martin & Duwain Whitis|
|Copyright:||2009 2nd Edition|
|Size:||9" x 14"|