RiverMaps Rogue River Guidebook
Item: 66016.01 | Product Description »
- The excellent maps are reproductions of full color USGS topographical maps that show you every twist and turn of the river so you can keep yourself oriented to your location.
- Each of the maps is faced by a page with mile-by-mile info on camps, rapids and scenic landmarks.
- The maps are oriented to the river flow, upward on every page. So when you look downriver with the map in your hand, river-left is on your left and river-right is on your right.
- The general information at the front of the guide covers permit requirements, shuttles, geology, natural history and more.
- The spiral bound format makes it easy to turn pages and fold the book as needed.
- High-quality waterproof paper can take the wet and will hold up for many trips on this great river stretch.
Size: 9"W x 14"H
Map Pages: USGS 7.5' color topo reproductions
Scale: 2,000 feet per inch (1:24,000)
|Author:||Duwain Whitis & Barbara Vinson|
|Size:||9" x 14"|