- Features top kayakers Steve Fisher, Ben Marr, Tyler Bradt and Rush Sturges completing a first descent of the world's largest rapids.
- Flowing at 1.6 million cubic feet per second, the Inga Rapids are formed when a torrent four times the volume of the Mississipi River is forced into a channel one-fifth as wide.
- Using HD cameras and helicopter support, director Steve Fisher has created one of the most dramatic and visually stunning paddling films ever made.
- Though others have tried, no one group has challenged the Inga Rapids before now and survived.
- The disc also includes the bonus film Halo Effect in which three of the world's top paddlers travel to the paddling meccas of Iceland and Norway.
|Running Time:||80 minutes|
|Number of Disks:||1|
|Studio:||Red Bull Media House & Fish Munga|
When four whitewater kayakers travel to Africa to take on the world's biggest rapids, they encounter 40-foot-wide whirlpools, 20-foot waves and the weight of history. Congo - The Grand Inga Project DVD tells their unforgettable story.