Yakima LandShark Kayak Saddles
Item: 62542.01 | Product Description »
- Contoured shape fits most kayak hull designs.
- Complete set of four, holds one kayak.
- Mount directly to either Yakima or Thule crossbars. For factory racks use Yakima MightyMounts (sold separately).
- Padded Heavy Duty Straps for tie down and Bow/Stern Tie Downs are sold separately and are highly recommended.
- For composite boats, use some combination of Mako Saddles and HullyRollers.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
|Dimensions:||5.5"H x 6.5"W x 9" L|
Cradle, saddle or trailer there are lots of ways to get your boat to the water.
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Yakima LandShark Saddles
Q:For RAV 4 rack is 2 5/8 Wide... Will these saddles fit?Asked on 10/26/2013 by jack from fl
A:Jack, the LandShark comes with attachments that fit on round or square bars. For factory bars like you have you'll need to add two sets of the Universal MIghtyMounts, Item # 62599.01.Answered on 10/28/2013 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yakima LandShark Saddles:
These saddles are a pretty good value. I think they are a good compromise of quality versus price. They are not quite conforming enough for use with an expensive glass boat, but for my poly boats definitely a good buy. Easy to attach and work pretty well. Only complaint is no way to cheaply an easily lock them to the rack. I use em on a Thule square bars rack and they work great. Quick on/off is handy in the spring when I'm paddling WW in the AM and flatwater in the PM.
- Was this a gift?: