Item: 62534.01 | Product Description »
- Slim design stays low to the crossbar, yet can handle up to three kayak paddles or two oars.
- Hypalon® straps keep your gear secure.
- Removable paddle pad won't scratch fiberglass, carbon or wood.
- Sold in pairs: one each for the front and back crossbars.
- Fit directly to round and square crossbars. Use Yakima MightyMounts (sold separately) for factory crossbars.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
- Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 6-1/4" at widest points
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Locking: No
- Attachment: Round or square bars
- Removable paddle pad
- Hypalon straps
- Sold in pairs
Cradle, saddle or trailer there are lots of ways to get your boat to the water.
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Yakima MultiMounts
Q:Hi , my name is Terry ,I have a question .I have a 2006 Jeep grand Cherokee With a standard factory roof rack mount ,would this unit work for it?Asked on 9/6/2013 by T.Rock from Madison ohio
A:You'll also need the Yakima MighyMounts, Item # 62598.01, to make this work on your factory racks.Answered on 9/8/2013 by Clyde from NRS
A:My paddle holders are designed to attach to the Yakima round bars.Answered on 9/6/2013 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Use
- Small Cars
Comments about Yakima MultiMounts:
Great if you don't want sand/water in your car after use, or just plain need space. I could fit my 7ft long paddle inside but liked the idea of convenience with this product.
- Was this a gift?: