Yakima Outdoorsman 300-Compact
Item: 62533.01 | Product Details »
- Combine one of the stand sets with towers on your truck's roof or use two sets of the stands on the bed itself.
- Note: These are sold as a pair of uprights. For the setup shown in the photos, you will need two pair.
- Each stand set can hold up to 300 pounds if on truck bed only. If used in conjunction with top-of-cab racks, check roof rack load limit.
- The Outdoorsman 300 is sold as a pair of stands - one for either side of truck bed.
- Use standard Yakima round crossbars (sold separately) with the Outdoorsman.
- Stands are designed for compact pickups. For full-size trucks, use Item # 62532.01, Outdoorsman 300 - Full-Size.
- Stand dimensions: 26" tall (from bed rail), base is 16" long.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
|Dimensions:||26" T x 16" L|
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Yakima Outdoorsman 300-Compact
Q:Will this fit into (and take advantage of/or at least not interfere with) the toyota tacoma 2012 longbed truck?Asked on 5/25/2013 by Stewart from United States
A:Stewart, please use our online Yakima Fit Guide to check on this - http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product.asp?pfid=YAKIMA&pdeptid=1968 - I ran it and came up blank. Perhaps with more info about your truck you'll have better success. Just FYI the sale ends on Sunday the 26th.Answered on 5/25/2013 by Clyde from NRS