- The DryDock mounts to your 2" receiver hitch to provide a stable platform that holds the back end of your cargo load.
- It adjusts vertically, 56-70" in 2" increments, to match various roof heights.
- Match the DryDock with a standard roof rack and crossbar over the cab, or the Yakima Outdoorsman 300 (sold separately).
- 2" receiver hitch insert, with included threaded hitch pin, and two included stabilizing straps provide solid support.
- Requires one Yakima crossbar (not included) 58" or greater.
- Compatible with any Yakima kayak or canoe roof rack component
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
|Dimensions:||56-70" T, adjustable in 2" increments|
|Locking:||When used with a Yakima HitchLock|
Cradle, saddle or trailer there are lots of ways to get your boat to the water.
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.