Yakima FullTilt 4 Bike Rack
Item: 62606.01 | Product Details »
- The well-padded arms fold down out of the way when not in use. One touch of the TriggerFinger™ button at the top of the mast is all it takes.
- The mast tilts out of the way when you need access to the back of the vehicle.
- A sleek curve in the rugged mast keeps the bikes from making contact with the vehicle.
- All the rack's controls are mounted at the top of the mast so there's no bending over.
- And there are no difficult-to-use rubber tiedown straps. Hassle-free ZipStrips ratchet into place to hold bikes securely.
- FullTilt comes fully pre-assembled; simply take it out of the box, unfold the hitch, lock it into your hitch receiver and load your bikes.
- The innovative AutoPin hitch pin automatically engages when you insert the mast into the hitch, eliminating the need to crawl under the vehicle.
- Comes with full set of SKS (Same Key System) lock cores for extra gear security.
- Integrated bottle opener comes in handy after a hard ride.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
Our new premium tilt-down hitch rack comes fully assembled out of the box. Installation is a breeze with the new AutoPin and locking SpeedKnob. Plus, new ZipStrips make loading and securing bikes simpler than ever. Need to access your vehicle? Simply tilt down with the conveniently located UpperHand lever.
You May Also Like: