Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack
Item: 62550.02 | Product Description »
$329.00 - $449.00
- The Holdup fits virtually any bike frame with no need for adapters.
- Securely carries two bikes, and the wheel-lock design avoids contact points that could damage your bikes' paint.
- Now with more tray adjustability, stouter arms and an integrated cable lock. Fits bikes with up to 29" diameter tires.
- Spring-loaded pin lets the rack tilt down for easy rear-of-vehicle access and fold up when not in use.
- Available for either 2" or 1 1/4" hitch receivers.
- An available add-on lets you carry up to four bikes for those times when you want to take the whole gang.
- In addition to the cable lock, there's an included lock to secure the mount to the vehicle.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
- Dimensions: 53" wide
- Extends 33" from hitch bolt (15.5" when folded)
- Approx. 12" from hitch bolt to first tray (7" folded)
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Locks: Includes cable lock and mount lock
- Attachment: Attachments for 2" or 1.25" hitch receivers
The Yakima Holdup mounts to the back of your car in your existing hitch attachment, giving you easy access to one or two bikes for a quick get a way or a day on the trail.
So you bike, and you want a rack, but you're not sure: Roof rack? Trailer hitch?
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.