- Yakima's SwingDaddy carries up four bikes safely cradled on adjustable, fully padded arms.
- Extremely stable with a premium automotive finish for solid performance and good looks.
- Yakima's most stable strapping and cradle design facilitates fit of "non-standard" bike frames.
- Covers on moving parts prevent pinching and give a nice clean appearance.
- The arms fold down when not in use and swing out to allow access to the back of your vehicle.
- Includes built in cable lock to secure up to four bikes, integrated into the mast and a built in bottle opener.
- Fits 2" hitches.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
- Locking: Yes
- Attachment: Attaches to 2" hitch
- Fully padded cradle
- Mast swings out for easy access
- Arms fold down when not in use
- Built in bottle opener
So you bike, and you want a rack, but you're not sure: Roof rack? Trailer hitch?
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.