Yakima SwingDaddy 4 Bike Rack
Item: 62511.02 | Product Description »
- SwingAway™ technology allows easy rear-of-vehicle access, even when you've got a full load of bikes on board.
- A sleek curve in the rugged mast keeps the bikes from making contact with the vehicle.
- Sliding SwitchBlade™ anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact and improve ease of loading.
- The well-padded arms fold down out of the way when not in use. One touch of the TriggerFinger™ button at the top of the mast is all it takes.
- All the rack's controls are mounted at the top of the mast so there's no bending over.
- And there are no difficult-to-use rubber tiedown straps. Hassle-free ZipStrips ratchet into place to hold bikes securely.
- SwingDaddy installation is completely tool free. You can take it out of the box, slide it into the hitch and start loading bikes.
- The innovative AutoPin hitch pin automatically engages when you insert the mast into the hitch, eliminating the need to crawl under the vehicle.
- SKS lock compatible, and it comes with an integrated security cable so you can lock bikes to the carrier.
- Integrated bottle opener comes in handy after a hard ride.
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
- Fits: 2" hitch receivers
- Holds up to 4 bikes
- SwingAway mast
- TriggerFinger controls
- ZipStrip ratchet tiedowns
- AutoPin hitch pin
- Integrated security cable lock
- Bottle opener
Load up to four bikes on this rack and head out for a riot in the wild. The Yakima SwingDaddy gives fully padded protection and folds out to clear the rear of your car. It's one swinging deal.
So you bike, and you want a rack, but you're not sure: Roof rack? Trailer hitch?
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.