Yakima DoubleDown Ace Bike Rack
Item: 62566.02 | Product Description »
$219.00 - $299.00
- Patented anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact and improve ease of loading.
- Strapping system holds bikes securely in place for worry-free transport.
- The rack is compatible with 2" and 1.25" hitch receivers, right out of the box.
- The SpeedKnob™ feature attaches the rack to your car quickly and without tools. For added security, SpeedKnob also locks the rack to your car.
- The arms fold down at the push of a button when not in use.
- The mast easily folds down to access the rear of the vehicle.
- Bottle openers at the end of each arm give you a handy way to open post-ride refreshments.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
- Locking: Rack locks to vehicle; bike locking mechanism optional
- Attachment: Attaches to 2" and 1.25" hitches
- Padded anti-sway cradles
- Mast folds down for rear-of-vehicle access
- Arms fold down when not in use
- Built in bottle openers
- Models to hold 2, 4 or 5 bikes
So you bike, and you want a rack, but you're not sure: Roof rack? Trailer hitch?
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Yakima DoubleDown Ace Bike Rack
Q:Is there a double down ace owners manual (2 bike system)Asked on 10/18/2013 by Mike
A:Here you go, Mike - http://assets.yakima.com/resource/product/doubledown-ace-2/type/instructionsAnswered on 10/18/2013 by Clyde from NRS