Yakima QuickBack Bike Rack
Item: 62526.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $159.20
$199.00 You Save 20%
- The integrated adjustment knob lets you effortlessly adjust arm angles to gently cradle your bikes.
- With the labeled strap system and striking design, the QuickBack completely redefines what a rear mount rack is supposed to be.
- The narrow arm design fits a wide variety of bikes.
- The QuickBack 2 will accommodate up to 2 bikes.
- Arms quickly fold down when not in use.
- Premium Tri-Padded feet and coated padded metal buckles protect your vehicle's paint job.
- SwitchBlade™ anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact.
- Compatible with most factory spoilers, see fit list for specifics.
- Includes glass hatch hooks for glass trunk or gate mounts.
- A passive security system with a steel-reinforced strap goes into your trunk or hatch to keep your rack attached to your vehicle.
- Integrated bottle opener. Oh Yeah.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
|Dimensions:||20”W x 12.5”H x 24.5”L folded|
The Yakima QuickBack Bike Mount is the worlds fastest-installing, easiest-to-use trunk mount. So youll be loaded up and off to the races (or campground) in no time flat.
So you bike, and you want a rack, but you're not sure: Roof rack? Trailer hitch?
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Yakima QuickBack Bike Rack
Q:Will Yakima QuickBack Bike Rack Item# 3549 / 62526.01 work on a Toyata RAV4, '08? The spare tire is on the back. Thanks. Hanya GottardoAsked on 5/27/2013 by Hanya from Carbondale, CO
A:Hanya, please use our online Yakima Fit Guide to determine how the QuickBack will work on your RAV4 - http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product.asp?pfid=YAKIMA&pdeptid=1968Answered on 5/27/2013 by Clyde from NRS
A:I love the bike rack, but unfortunately it won't fit over a spare tire! Sorry!
Always remember, it's nice to be nice.
iPAnswered on 5/27/2013 by Anonymous