Yakima HighRoller Bike Rack
Item: 62553.01 | Product Description »
- Fits on round or square bars. Also on factory racks when you add MightyMounts (sold separately).
- Securely hold bikes with wheels from 20" to the new 29"ers.
- Wheel trays fit any tire size, from skinny road tires to big 3" downhill tires.
- One easy knob controls adjustment and release of the bike rack.
- Disk brake, thru axle, and unique suspension bikes are held with no problems.
- Easy to adjust wheel tray makes installation and positioning for multiple bikes fast and easy.
- Two-sided wheel straps can be used on either side of your vehicle.
- With the integrated SKS cable lock security is no worry (core sold separately).
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
- Dimensions: 55" long
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Locking: SKS compatible
- Attachment: Round or square bars
- Fits factory racks with the addition of MightyMounts
- Disk brake compatible
- Two-sided wheel straps
Today's long suspension bikes need a stable and secure rack. With Yakima's finest upright mount, the HighRoller, you won't ever have to worry about your serious ride.
So you bike, and you want a rack, but you're not sure: Roof rack? Trailer hitch?
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.