Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack
Item: 62558.01 | Product Description »
- Mounts directly to factory, round and square bars - no adapters required.
- Fits 20" to 29" mountain tires/wheels, including kid's bikes, and 700c road wheels.
- Easy-to-adjust wheel tray fits a wide range of bike lengths (except tandems and recumbents).
- Installs quickly and easily without tools.
- No problem handling disc brakes, thru axles, or funky suspensions (except tandems and recumbents).
- Locking: Yes (SKS lock cores sold separately)
- Attachment: Round, square and most factory crossbars
- Disk brake compatible
So you bike, and you want a rack, but you're not sure: Roof rack? Trailer hitch?
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Mountain Bikes
- Road Bikes
Comments about Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack:
Mounted them on a Tent Trailer with a PRO RAC Sestem. Replaced the PRO RAC bike racks because the system was weak allowing the bikes to fall off light & flimsy & would not hold the bikes straight. The frontloder is strong & much easer to use & has a lock for the racks as well as for the bikes.
- Was this a gift?: