Yakima FullSwing Bike Rack
Item: 62605.01 | Product Details »
- SwingAway™ technology allows easy rear-of-vehicle access, even when you've got a full load of bikes on board.
- A sleek curve in the rugged mast keeps the bikes from making contact with the vehicle.
- The well-padded arms fold down out of the way when not in use. One touch of the TriggerFinger™ button at the top of the mast is all it takes.
- Bikes can be positioned anywhere along the arms to accommodate any frame style.
- All the rack's controls are mounted at the top of the mast so there's no bending over.
- And there are no difficult-to-use rubber tiedown straps. Hassle-free ZipStrips ratchet into place to hold bikes securely.
- FullSwing comes pre-assembled and can be put together quickly without tools.
- The innovative AutoPin hitch pin automatically engages when you insert the mast into the hitch, eliminating the need to crawl under the vehicle.
- Comes with full set of SKS (Same Key System) lock cores for extra gear security.
- Integrated bottle opener comes in handy after a hard ride.
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
Now the family bikes can ride in style. The FullSwing has all the bells and whistles, from new ZipStrips to fully padded arms. It also swings away with one touch, for easy access to your car whenever you need.