Yakima 1A Raingutter Towers
Item: 62586.01 | Product Description »
$50.00 - $175.00
- Built-in clamps grab raingutters to make a rock solid base for your rack.
- Perfect for raingutters, camper shells and trucks.
- Easily adjusts to non-parallel raingutters.
- Lockable with SKS cores, not required but definitely recommended. (sold separately)
- Made from tough Zytel™ nylon.
- Set of four
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
- Dimensions: 7.25" H x 5.5" W
- Weight: 5 lbs per set (4)
- Locking: SKS compatible
- Attachment: Raingutters
- Made from Zytel™ Nylon
- Set of Four
- For use on cars with rain gutters
- Please see fit list for specific vehicle compatibility
- HiRise Towers add an additional 3"
If your vehicle has rain gutters, the Yakima 1A Raingutter Towers are your ticket to a great rack. Easy and quick to install, these towers provide a solid platform for gear attachment.
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Yakima 1A Raingutter Towers
Q:Can you add additional towers? I have a '71 VW Westfalia Camper Bus with the pop-up top. I think I need a total of 12" from the gutter to clear the pop-up top. Thanks, Indian BillAsked on 2/25/2014 by Indian Bill from Flagler Beach, Fl
A:Not a good idea to stack multiple towers. The tower kit comes with the appropriate length replacement bolts for the additional tower height so in order to stack multiple towers you would need to buy longer replacement bolts. You could even go to threaded rod to get even more elevation but the problem with even doing a double stack is the stability of your load. I use both the original height and the (single) stack height and am not as confident when loading the stacked rack.
A:Bill, the maximum height for these towers is 10.25". Yakima doesn't make anything higher.Answered on 2/25/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Use
- Fast to install
Comments about Yakima 1A Raingutter Towers:
The towers are a permanent fixture on the truck. Very durable and holds up to 200 lbs.
- Was this a gift?: