AIRE Inflatable Boat Repair Kit
Item: 37253.02 | Product Description »
- This kit does not contain a flammable adhesive. Included is a roll of Type A Tear-Aid Repair Tape. Use it to patch any holes in the inner urethane bladder. Unless it's a large tear this can be a permanent repair.
- For tears in the outer PVC skin, there's needle and thread for stitching the sides together. When you get home you can either glue on an inner patch, or send it to AIRE for a welded repair.
- Includes other repair essentials, listed in the Specs tab.
- All these items are contained in a 5L water-resistant dry bag, with a fold-down closure and clear window for easily spotting the item you need.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- AIRE Inflatable Boat Repair Kit
Q:Can you use the kit to patch a vinyl pool cover specially on the side where you run the rope throughThe trackAsked on 3/13/2015 by Nathan Sager from Los Angeles California
A:Nathan, there is a lot of stuff in this kit that you don't need. Give us a call to get just the adhesive and patch material you need for the job - 800.635.5202. If you have the patch material, I recommend Clifton Urethane Adhesive, Item # 38700.01. Another possibility is Tear Aid - Type B, # 37976.01. Give us a call to help sort it out.Answered on 3/13/2015 by Clyde from NRS