NRS 1.5" PVC D-Ring Patch
Item: 37305.01 | Product Description »
- You won't find a tougher D-Ring Patch for rafts, catarafts and pontoon boats.
- Two layers of stitched nylon webbing secure the D-ring to a 3.5" inner patch.
- Then, a strip of PVC material is added over the exposed webbing to protect it from UV degradation and abrasion.
- Finally, the outer 4.5" material is glued on top to complete the patch.
|D-ring:||1.5" Stainless steel|
|Patch:||4.5" diameter PVC|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS 1.5" PVC D-Ring Patch
Q:Can I use this on my sea eagle 370 kayak?Asked on 4/23/2014 by greg
A:Greg, your Sea Eagle has PVC material, so it will work. Clifton Urethane Adhesive, Item # 38700.01, is the recommended glue.Answered on 4/23/2014 by Clyde from NRS
If the Sea Eagle 370 kayak has a PVC skin, yes, it will work.Answered on 4/23/2014 by Anonymous