Yakima SUP Brah Nose/Tail Tie-Down Kit
Item: 62603.01 | Product Description »
- The webbing harness cinches around the nose and tail of your board. Then the front and rear tiedown straps connect the harness to vehicle frame with strong S-hooks for a solid fore and aft anchoring system.
- Heavy-duty metal cam buckles and strong nylon webbing straps ensure dependability.
- Protective strap sleeves and rubber buckle housings guard your boards and vehicle from scratches and dings.
- Comes with a convenient mesh carry bag.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
- S.U.P. Brah Specs:
- Webbing width: 1"
- Webbing harness that attaches to the boards
- Two 11'6" straps with steel hooks that anchor the harness to vehicle frame
- Mesh storage bag
Cradle, saddle or trailer there are lots of ways to get your boat to the water.
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.