Whispbar Rail Bar
Item: 62622.01 | Product Description »
- The annoying hum that comes from conventional roof rack crossbars is caused by air being disturbed as it flows over the bar.
- The noise is a sign of drag and it isn't just annoying, it's also making your vehicle work harder and burn more fuel.
- Whispbar technology reduces the noise and the drag by giving the crossbar an aerofoil shape, like an airplane wing.
- At the same time it's a very strong shape, capable of supporting the weights you need to carry.
- Includes two Rail Bar crossbars with towers and four SKS locks to protect your investment.
- The Rail Bars bridge between the factory raised side rails for a seamless, clean look.
- Consult the Fit Guide for the bar length you need for your vehicle.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
- Weight: Approximately 11.5 lbs
- Locking: Yes (included)
- Includes towers, bars and locks
- *Vehicle specific fitting kit not required for the Rail Bars
Whispbar has invented the quietest rack systems on the planet. The Flush Bar blends stylishly with your vehicle, and so quietly you'll forget it's there.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Whispbar Rail Bar
Q:I am interested in the whipbar gutter mount setup for my G63 series Mercedes,,
I have a MB cargo box that is used on MB crossbars for our ML SUV..
I want to find a setup (gutter foot) and crossbars that will enable us to use the MB cargo box...The cargo box rides on small on aluminum posts ( T shaped ) that slide into the crossbar...
Can you confirm that a setup like this exists? Or is their a better non-permanent system for the G series trucks ?Asked on 8/19/2013 by Stewart
A:Stewart, first run your vehicle through the Yakima & Whispbar Fit Guide that you'll find on the product page, in the More Information box. That will determine if there's a Whispbar fit kit for your G63. If there is, contact us at email@example.com with more details, and some photos, of the attachment system for your cargo box. With that we should be able to help you get what you need.Answered on 8/20/2013 by Clyde from NRS