- These jackets use high-quality foam flotation for high floating safety.
- Fits young people 30-50 lbs. and has a design flotation of 7.3 lbs.
- Four side adjustments and a waist adjustment make for a comfortable fit.
- Includes an adjustable leg strap to prevent jacket ride-up.
- Tough 200 denier nylon shell stands up to years of use.
- Improved shape of the shoulders and arm openings for better fit and mobility.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
The NRS Crew PFDs (Universal, Youth, Child) are ideal for flatwater boating and close-to-shore safety. No frills or fancy stuff; this life jacket just offers safety and all-day wearing comfort in the boat or on the SUP board.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.