NRS Ninja PFD
Item: 40013.03 | Product Details »
- The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
- This life jacket is great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort.
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
- The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
- A front zippered pocket securely stows on-the-water essentials and a well placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
- Soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex, and enhances breathability.
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Ninja PFD
Your description specifically mentions, this PFD would be good fit for persons with short torso length, what about persons with long torso in respect of Stand Up Paddle boarding. Your sizing appears to be for Chest, what about Torso length comfort?
Also is this new PFD compatible with Hydration bladder on the back?
Thank you for your time.Asked on 1/20/2017 by Will from New Zealand
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Ninja PFD