Astral Women's Abba PFD
Item: 40075.02 | Product Details »
- Organic kapok, sealed in rugged urethane bladders, forms the front panels' flotation. It's sustainably grown and conforms to the torso like no other buoyant material.
- Back flotation is 100% recyclable PE foam.
- The outer 200 x 400 denier ripstop nylon material is super tough and abrasion resistant.
- 200 denier liner material is comfortable against the skin.
- Polypropylene fleece lines the front panels for handwarmer comfort that's oh-so welcome when the weather's cold.
- Two large zippered pockets hold the stuff you want close at hand.
- Knife lash tab and a handy folding knife slip pocket let you pick how to carry that important safety tool.
- Short torso for a true female fit. Also works great for smaller guys.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Eight adjustment points for a custom fit.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||17.4 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Type III: Extreme comfort, essential features and the addition of an evolutionary foam alternative - earth friendly kapok all combine to make the Women's Abba an outstanding jacket.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!