Astral Greenjacket LE7 Hawkeye PFD
Item: 40089.01 | Product Description »
- This 7th installment in the Limited Edition series was co-designed by Astral athlete Pat Keller as a tribute to the pursuit of Class V exploratory kayaking, where map interpretation and solid navigation skills are the foundations of a successful mission.
- This Type V rescue vest features a 1200 lb. tensile strength rescue harness with a quick release buckle and a Spectra® safety loop for emergency extractions.
- Freestyle Tectonics allow the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays anchored in place.
- "Flotection" armor plating along the sides of the vest protect your ribs and vitals from impact.
- 500 denier Cordura® nylon with Gaia™ and PE foam flotation makes this a tough, environmentally friendly life jacket.
- The large zippered clamshell front pocket has five compartments for stowing and organizing all your rescue gear.
- Two zippered side cargo pockets give you room to keep those essentials close at hand.
- Handy carabiner park for anchoring your tow tether biner.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a custom fit.
- A storage space behind the front panel gives you room to carry a small throw bag.
- The front lash tab is a convenient place to hook your rescue knife.
- Fleece-lined hand warmers are oh so welcome on frosty days.
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||16.4 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
Type V: The Astral Greenjacket rescue PFD sets the standard for whitewater pros. It combines full rescue capabilities with the comfort, protection and style of today's best low-profile life jackets.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!