- The Ronny's thin 1/2" Thin-Vent™ foam back panel works comfortably with any raft or kayak seat, including recreational kayak seats with higher backs.
- Sculpted, ergonomic foam panels fit comfortably and securely.
- A ventilation channel in the back lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- The large mesh pocket easily holds those items you need close at hand, including your favorite canned beverage.
- An accessory lash tab provides a secure location for attaching a rescue knife.
- Three sizes ensure you get just the right fit.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier high-tenacity nylon|
|Lining:||200-denier high-tenacity nylon and polyester mesh|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!