NRS Anarchy Helmet
Item: 42608.01 | Product Description »
- A BOA dial retention system snugs the helmet to your head to prevent shifting in turbulent water.
- ConeHead technology spreads impact energy across a larger area, resulting in a lower, safer g-force than with other helmet liner systems.
- The ConeHead liner consists of two layers of foam, a higher density outer layer and a lower density inner layer. Cone-shaped projections mesh the layers together.
- As an impact compresses the layers, the cones spread the energy sideways, dissipating the g-forces.
- The ventilated shell helps with cooling and reduces the effects of water forces.
- Keep the removable ear pads in place for extra protection, or easily remove them for improved hearing.
- Hook-and-loop EVA foam fit pads let you customize the helmet to your head shape.
- An adjustable chin strap with four-point attachment helps hold the helmet in place.
- Meets CE EN 1385 certification.
|Shell Material:||ABS plastic|
|Liner Material:||Patented dual-density ConeHead™ foam|
|Adjustment:||BOA dial ratchet|
|Size||Head Circ.(cm)||Head Circ.(in)|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Anarchy Helmet
Q:Why is the blue anarchy helmet a different shape than the others?Asked on 7/25/2014 by Charlie from United States
A:It's the same shape; the photo is the only one shown with the removable ear pads.Answered on 7/25/2014 by Clyde from NRS