NRS Titanium Pilot Knife
Item: 47301.02 | Product Details »
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The combination of a smooth and serrated edge, along with a rope cutting hook, meets all your cutting needs.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The blunt tip design protects you and your gear against unintentional puncture. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
|Blade Material:||Titanium alloy|
|Handle Material:||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Knife only Weight:||1.5 oz|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NRS Titanium Pilot Knife:
First day I threw this in my bag, I was laying race marks for a sailing regatta. One of our bouy anchors fouled a ghost net; evil smelling, full of dead fish, made from incredibly tough nylon cordage. The pilot knife dealt with it nicely.
Service and delivery comments:
Delivered to Hong Kong within a week of order. Cool
- Was this a gift?:
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Ricksack Dry Bag - Closeout