NRS SUP Leash
Item: 50010.01 | Product Description »
- Straight, non-coil line is preferred by some stand up paddle surfers.
- Two in-line swivels keep the leash from tangling up.
- 2" wide padded calf strap provides all-day comfort. Secures with a hook-and-loop closure.
- Included lanyard allows easy attachment to the leash plug on a rigid SUP board.
- Available in 8' and 10' lengths.
- For river SUP, choose the NRS Quick Release SUP Leash.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS SUP Leash
Q:currently have a NRS coil leash and when I step back on my board to practice turns etc I step on it. I have tried moving up by me knee and also around ankle. I am thinking that if I get a standard non coil leash it would not be a big deal if I did step on it. Also eventually I want to take my board into surf and I think all surfers use the non coil type. Please help me figure out what I need. Thank youAsked on 7/3/2015 by mogulmark from Winter Park, Colorado
A:That depends on where you're using the board. The coiled leash stays up on the board; the non-coiled will be trailing in the water part of the time. If you're in rocky water I'd stay with the coiled. In open water with no obstacles the non-coiled will be fine. And you're right, most surfers use a non-coiled.Answered on 7/4/2015 by Clyde from NRS
- NRS SUP Leash
Q:how to you attach the leash to a SUP?Asked on 8/21/2014 by h from co
A:In the photo, the end with the NRS logo is the cuff that attaches to your leg. The other end has a hook-and-loop strap you can put around a D-ring on the board. There's also a strong cord that can fit through a smaller eyelet.Answered on 8/21/2014 by Clyde from NRS