5 different lighting modes
- Navi Lights are the first battery operated LED navigation light to receive US Coast Guard two nautical miles approval as a navigation light, establishing it as an essential item of safety equipment for seafarers.
- Navi light TriColor gives ultra strong light 360 degrees, divided into three color zones: red, green and white. You can turn on your choice of individual colors, or run with the red and green on together. Five different modes to choose from.
- Waterproof to 20 meters and it floats! No more worries about rain or dropping your light in the water.
- The double magnetic system lets you attach the light anywhere: on your clothes, on your boat, inside a tent, to your car - wherever you need light.
- You can also attach the separate magnetic base to a boat deck or other surface with a screw or bolt. The light body securely clicks onto the base, but can be removed for transport or storage.
- 16 Ultrabright LEDs can be seen at a great distance, increasing your visibility at night or in low light conditions.
- The Navi light continues to shine for 10-12 hours with all lights on, 20 hours with red and green only on and up to 32 hours with white lights only.
- Uses three AAA batteries, not included.
- Unconditional 12 month warranty.
|Dimensions:||2 5/8" Dia. x 1 3/8" H|
|Burn time constant light:||12 hours|
|Burn time white stern navigation:||32 hours|
|Burn time red/green:||20 hours|
|Burn time red:||38 hours|
|Burn time green:||38 hours|
|Type of Bulb:||16 Ultra bright LEDs|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||5.5 oz (155 g)|