Navisafe Navi Light 360 Rescue 2NM
Item: 50124.01 | Product Description »
- Navi Lights are the first battery operated LED navigation light to receive US Coast Guard two nautical miles approval as a navigation light, establishing it as an essential item of safety equipment for seafarers.
- Navi Light, with its 16 Ultrabright LEDs, gives ultra strong light 360 degrees as a steady light or as an emergency flasher.
- The Navi Light 360 has five operating modes to give you just the illumination you need: All 16 LEDs constantly on, all 16 blinking, 10 on, 6 on or 4 on.
- Expose the white circle around the switch to light for 10 minutes and it glows brightly for eight hours.
- Waterproof to 20 meters and it floats facing up! No more worries about rain, spray or dropping your light in the water.
- The double magnetic system lets you attach the light anywhere, on your clothes, on your boat, inside a tent, to your car - anywhere you need light.
- You can also attach the separate magnetic base to a boat deck or other surface with a screw or bolt. The light body securely clicks onto the base, but can be removed for transport or storage.
- With all 16 LEDs on, the Navi Light continues to shine for 13-15 hours on steady light and 80-85 hours on emergency blink.
- Uses three AAA batteries, not included.
- Unconditional 12 month warranty.
|Dimensions:||2 5/8" Dia. x 1 3/8" H|
|Burn time constant light:||13-15 hours|
|Burn time flashing light:||80-85 hours|
|Burn time 10 bulbs:||22-24 hours|
|Burn time 6 bulbs:||30-32 hours|
|Burn time 4 bulbs:||70-72 hours|
|Type of Bulb:||16 Ultra bright LEDs|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||5.5 oz (155 g)|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Navisafe Navi Light 360 Rescue 2NM
Q:I hope the magnetic attaching system includes magnets powerful enough to hold together thru the deck of a kayak, even in rough storm conditions? This will be the first thing I test before deciding whether to keep or return this product!Asked on 12/25/2014 by BigHim from Northern New Jersey
A:I have tested the hold power through a plastic kayak hull and found it very positive. Give it a try, you can always return it.Answered on 12/26/2014 by Clyde from NRS