Werner Twist Paddle - Bent 45 Degree 2011 Model
Item: 526 | Product Description »
On Sale: $239.95
$345.00 You Save 30%
- 45 degree blade offset significantlly reduces wind resistance on the forward stroke for more efficient paddling.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Premium fiberglass blades provide lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Smaller blades allow for a faster cadence to help you hit those must-make moves.
- Down-turned blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Small diameter shaft option is ideal for smaller hands.
Small shaft option is available. To know if you need a small diameter shaft, measure your hand from the base of the palm to the tip of your middle finger. If your measurement is 6 1/4" or smaller you should try a small shaft. You can also print the "Shaft Diameter Print Out" in the Links section and use it to measure your hand.
|Blade Size:||20.25 cm W x 45 cm L (7.9" W x 17.7" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||647 sq cm / 100 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||197 is 32.5 oz (921 g)|
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable grip
- Light Weight
- Blade Durability
- Creek Boating
- Pool Sessions
- Whitewater kayaking
Comments about Werner Twist Paddle - Bent 2011 Model:
What I love about my Werner Bent Shaft paddle:
1. Light weight yet durable.
2. Bent shaft allows me to always know where my hands are especially if I'm attempting a roll.
3. The grip I purchased is a small shaft. As a female kayaker this is a HUGE benefit. It never slips out of my hand.
4. The added price of a bent shaft is definitely worth it!
The only thing to consider is that the blade doesn't appear to be as indestructible as other paddles. I plan to attach a rubber "blade saver" to maintain the blade.
- Was this a gift?: