Werner Twist Paddle - Bent 45 Degree 2011 Model
Item: 526 | Product Description »
On Sale: $239.95
$345.00 You Save 30%
- 45 degree blade offset significantlly reduces wind resistance on the forward stroke for more efficient paddling.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Premium fiberglass blades provide lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Smaller blades allow for a faster cadence to help you hit those must-make moves.
- Down-turned blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Small diameter shaft option is ideal for smaller hands.
Small shaft option is available. To know if you need a small diameter shaft, measure your hand from the base of the palm to the tip of your middle finger. If your measurement is 6 1/4" or smaller you should try a small shaft. You can also print the "Shaft Diameter Print Out" in the Links section and use it to measure your hand.
|Blade Size:||20cm W x 45cm L (7.9" W x 17.7" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||640 sq cm|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||1077 g = 38 oz at 188 cm|
|Application:||Whitewater - playboating|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable grip
- Light Weight
- Blade Durability
- Creek Boating
- Pool Sessions
- Whitewater kayaking
Comments about Werner Twist Paddle - Bent 2011 Model:
What I love about my Werner Bent Shaft paddle:
1. Light weight yet durable.
2. Bent shaft allows me to always know where my hands are especially if I'm attempting a roll.
3. The grip I purchased is a small shaft. As a female kayaker this is a HUGE benefit. It never slips out of my hand.
4. The added price of a bent shaft is definitely worth it!
The only thing to consider is that the blade doesn't appear to be as indestructible as other paddles. I plan to attach a rubber "blade saver" to maintain the blade.
- Was this a gift?: