Middle Fork Magic - Cookbook
Item: 65065.01 | Product Details »
- For years, Gayle Selisch and her husband Kurt ran Middle Fork River Tours, one of the premier outfitters on Idaho's storied Middle Fork of the Salmon.
- The Dutch oven is featured in many of the recipes, and Gayle gives excellent tips on how to cook with and maintain these invaluable outdoor cooking tools. These recipes also work great in the home oven.
- Recipe sections include breakfast, lunch salads, appetizers, dinner sides, dinner salads, entrees and desserts.
- The spiral-bound format makes it easy to keep your place while you're preparing these tasty dishes.
- Proceeds from the sale of the cookbook will benefit two great non-profit organizations.
- The Swiftsure Therapeutic Equestrian Center, Bellevue, Idaho, uses horses to help persons with physical, mental and social disabilities.
- The Bald Mountain Rescue Fund is dedicated to helping people injured while skiing on Mt Baldy in Sun Valley.
- Wow your boating companions or house guests with these great river client-tested dishes, while helping some great causes!
Size: 8" x 9"
|Subject Matter:||Camp Cooking|
|Size:||8" x 9"|
You May Also Like: