- This spiral bound guidebook has over 90 pages chock full of information for the Rogue River boater.
- Full-color maps are created with TOPO! Software© National Geographic Maps.
- Contains detailed rapid descriptions and sketches of runs through major rapids.
- In addition to location and descriptions of campsites there are details of over 60 side hikes, including the Rogue River Trail.
- Extensive historical details and geologic facts are sprinkled throughout the book.
- The book is printed on quality waterproof paper with inks that will not rub or peel off. And it floats!
- Whether you're rafting, kayaking, jetboating or hiking, this guide is the essential tool for planning your next Rogue River adventure.
Size: 11" x 6"
|Copyright:||2015 - 2nd Edition|
|Size:||11" x 6"|
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Dri-Stow Dry Bag - Closeout