RiverMaps Hell's Canyon & Lower Salmon Guide Book
Item: 66203.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $23.96
$29.95 You Save 20%
- Covers the Snake River through Hells Canyon to Heller Bar and the Lower Salmon River from Hammer Creek to its confluence with the Snake.
- Spiral-bound format with full-color topographical maps on the right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- The advanced mapping software used in this guidebook allows relief shading of the topo maps, giving you a much better perspective of the terrain.
- Excellent mile-by-mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The 26 topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate river shape really help you keep track of where you are.
- The high-quality waterproof paper really stands up to the soaking it's going to get!
- The book lists numerous side hikes and interesting features away from the river.
- All photos in this edition are in full color.
- Also includes info pages on frequently asked questions about boating the river, geology, archaeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.
Copyright: 2014 by RiverMaps, LLC
Size: 9"W x 14"H waterproof paper
|Author:||Duwain Whitis and Barbara Vinson|
|Size:||9" x 14"|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Deserves Multiple Readings
- Easy To Read
- Engaging characters
- more "in depth" than BLM
- Well Written
- Travel Reading
Comments about RiverMaps Hell's Canyon & Lower Salmon Guide Book:
This is the river guide I SHOULD HAVE taken on the Salmon! Better than the BLM guide, much better!
Service and delivery comments:
arrived immediately and in good shape