Merciless Eden Book
Item: 67052.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $15.96
$19.95 You Save 20%
- If you've floated down the Main Salmon River you've seen Campbell's Ferry on the river maps, and you may have stopped for a visit.
- The book reveals the history of Campbell's Ferry and the true story behind its most famous resident, Frances Zaunmiller.
- It also covers the history of the surrounding wilderness lands and the battles to protect them.
- Doug Tims, CEO of Maravia Rafts and Cascade Outfitters, was also a river outfitter on the Middle Fork of the Salmon and Selway Rivers.
- Doug and his wife Phyllis bought the Campbell's Ferry Ranch and have spent years lovingly caretaking the property and recording its history.
- It took hardy,resourceful (and perhaps a tad crazy) people to settle in this huge wilderness area.
- Doug has done a great job of capturing the people and the place. If you like tales of rivers, wildness and colorful characters, you'll love this book.
Size: 6" x 9"
|Size:||6" x 9"|
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS 1" HD Tie-Down Straps
On Sale: NRS Men's Paddle Wetshoe - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag
On Sale: NRS Men's Technical T-Shirt
On Sale: Salmon River Country Book