NRS Big River Tube
Item: 70005.02 | Product Details »
- Sturdy non-removable mesh floor provides extra security and support.
- Tough 28-gauge PVC inner bladder inflates and deflates through a reliable Boston-style valve.
- The outer cover has an abrasion- and puncture-resistant PVC-coated 1000 denier nylon bottom. A hook-and-loop closure flap covers the single valve.
- The upper part of the cover is 840 denier nylon, that's smooth against the skin.
- There are two padded handles to hang onto if the ride gets bumpy and a stainless D-ring for tying two Tubes together, or for hitching on a cooler caboose.
|Material:||28-guage PVC air chambers, with upper covered in 840-denier nylon and the bottom in PVC-coated 1000 denier nylon|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Clean
- Easy to Fill
- Easy To Use
Comments about NRS Big River Tube:
We own both sizes. While both sizes are adequate, the larger is a bit more comfortable for bigger adults. By far the most well constructed river tube I could find. Owned many of the NRS tubes over several years and have not had one fail. Highly recommend.
Service and delivery comments:
Always great service.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Big River Tube
Q:How well would this tube and its D-Ring hold up if towed by a motor boat?
Is it safe to use in that manner ?
Has anyone done so ?Asked on 7/3/2016 by Xriva18707 from Harveys Lake, PA