TravelChair Joey Chair
Item: 71426.01 | Product Description »
- At under two pounds, the TravelChair Joey Chair is the perfect companion for boating, hiking and trips to the beach.
- Just pop the frame pieces together, slip on the ripstop seat with breathable mesh panels, and you're ready to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- With the highest and largest seat in its class, the Joey Chair is both more comfortable and easier to stand up from than other lightweight camp chairs.
- An internal shock-cord joins the tough aluminum frame to eliminate the risk of losing parts.
- One thing that isn't lightweight about the Joey is its carrying capacity. It supports folks up to 300 pounds.
- Stores compactly in a handy zippered pouch.
|Frame Material:||Shock-corded drawn aluminum|
|Seat Material:||Ripstop fabric with breathable mesh panels|
|Weight:||1 lb 15 oz (885 gm)|
|Dimensions (open):||21" x 21" x 28" (53 x 53 x 71 cm)|
|Dimensions (packed):||4" x 4" x 14" (10 x 10 x 36 cm)|
|Seat Height:||16" (41 cm)|
|Capacity:||300 lbs. (136 kg)|
The Joey Chair is a light and packable camp chair that folds down and fits into small spaces. At under 2 lbs, the Joey has aluminum tubing that utilizes the shock cord system much like a traditional camping tent. For being so compact and collapsible, the setup is easy and you will be in the saddle soon. You can lounge with ease for hours and hours on this 4-legged, stable platform. The Joey chair has the highest seat height in its class, so it is much easier to get in and out of than lesser camp chairs. It is perfect for family camping, backpacking, day hikes, dual sport motorcycle trips, and fits into all luggage, car trunks, or totes. With zippered access to the carry case, the Joey Chair is protected and stuffed tightly in its case and is ready at a moment's notice.