TravelChair Aluminum Joey Chair
Item: 71426.02 | Product Description »
- At 2.4 pounds, the TravelChair Joey Chair is the perfect companion for boating, hiking and trips to the beach.
- Just pop the high-tensile aluminum frame pieces together, slip on the mesh and closed-cell foam seat, and you're ready to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- With the highest and largest seat in its class, the Joey Chair is both more comfortable and easier to stand up from than other lightweight camp chairs.
- The large rubber end caps keep the chair legs from sinking into sand and soft dirt.
- An internal shock-cord joins the tough aluminum frame to eliminate the risk of losing parts.
- One thing that isn't lightweight about the Joey is its carrying capacity. It supports folks up to 300 pounds.
- Stores compactly in a handy zippered pouch.
|Frame Material:||Shock-corded drawn aluminum|
|Seat Material:||Ripstop fabric and mesh|
|Weight:||2.4 lb (1.1 kg.)|
|Dimensions (open):||21" x 21" x 28" (53 x 53 x 71 cm)|
|Dimensions (packed):||4" x 4" x 14" (10 x 10 x 36 cm)|
|Seat Height:||16" (41 cm)|
|Capacity:||300 lbs. (136 kg)|
If light weight comfort is what you are looking for, look not more. Improved version of our best-selling Joey chair has more bang for your buck.......better plastics, taller seat height, anti-sink/non-sink disc feet, better colors and new, stronger fabric with a sexier panel layout. All parts are shock corded together so there is no parts too loose, made with high grade anodized aluminum and weights 2 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Set Up
- Feet Won't Sink Into Sand
- Packs small
- Sturdy and comfortable
- Car Camping
- Outdoor concerts
- River Camping
Comments about TravelChair Aluminum Joey Chair:
I bought this after being somewhat disappointed in a similar chair because it is a little small, a little low, but mostly because the feet sink into sandy soil, loose gravel, in other words, the campsites along a river. Bummer. The Joey is far superior in all respects and I am a happy canoe camper.
- Was this a gift?: