Princeton Tec Byte Headlamp - Closeout
Item: 71646.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $18.35
$22.95 You Save 20%
- To preserve your night vision, the first click of the switch turns on the red Ultrabright LED. It's a great setting for close work.
- The second click of the switch turns the Maxbright LED's low setting. A third click activates the high setting that throws a 50 lumen beam out 100 feet.
- At a mere 64 grams, you'll hardly know you're wearing a headlamp.
- A switch on the battery case keeps the headlamp from accidentally turning on in your pack and draining your battery.
- An asymmetrical single-arm bracket provides easy one-hand adjustment.
- Large push-button switch is easy to find and operate.
|Type of Bulb:||Maxbright LED, red Ultrabright LED|
|Burn Time on Low:||96 hours|
|Burn Time on High:||2 hours|
|Burn Time on Red Bulb:||146 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||2.25 oz (64 g)|
The BYTE headlamp puts out 50 lumens in a spot beam with its two-mode Maxbright LED. A red Ultrabright LED helps you keep a low profile and preserves your night adjusted vision. BYTE is stable with its asymmetrical single arm bracket and the power button is easy to find even while wearing gloves. BYTE runs for up to 146 hours in white mode on just two AAA alkaline batteries. This headlamp is also lithium battery compatible.