Princeton Tec Byte Headlamp
Item: 71646.03 | Product Details »
- To preserve your night vision, the first click of the switch turns on the red Ultrabright LED. It's a great setting for close work.
- The second click of the switch turns the Maxbright LED's low setting. A third click activates the high setting that throws a 70 lumen beam out 100 feet.
- At a mere 64 grams, you'll hardly know you're wearing a headlamp.
- A switch on the battery case keeps the headlamp from accidentally turning on in your pack and draining your battery.
- An asymmetrical single-arm bracket provides easy one-hand adjustment.
- Large push-button switch is easy to find and operate.
|Type of Bulb:||Maxbright LED, red Ultrabright LED|
|Burn Time on Low:||96 hours|
|Burn Time on High:||2 hours|
|Burn Time on Red Bulb:||146 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||2.25 oz (64 g)|