Princeton Tec Meridian Strobe Light
Item: 71648.01 | Product Description »
- Mount the Meridian on a lash tab, PFD shoulder strap or diving harness with the included attachment strap.
- The large toggle switch lets you easily choose white or red strobe.
- Contains one white MaxBright LED and one red MaxBright LED.
- LEDs send out 100 lumens of light and give you a max burn time of 100 hours on three AAA alkaline batteries (included).
|Dimensions:||3.75" x 2.25" x 1.25"|
|Type of Bulb:||1 white MaxBright LED, 1 red MaxBright LED|
|Burn Time on Flash Mode:||red, 100 hours and white, 75 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||3.6 oz (101 g)|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Princeton Tec Meridian Strobe Light
Q:How would this strobe attach to a PFD ?Asked on 6/24/2015 by JC from OK
A:On each end, it has an oval ring with a split in the middle, through which you can thread a PFD's
shoulder strap. In addition, it comes with a Velcro strap useful for alternative sites/methods of
attachment.Answered on 6/24/2015 by Anonymous
A:The end clips of the strobe can attach to adjustment straps on your PFDAnswered on 6/24/2015 by Kyle from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Attach
- Easy To Operate
- Very Bright
Comments about Princeton Tec Meridian Strobe Light:
I am a professional sea kayak guide and I have tried several safety lights. This is the best I have ever used.
- Was this a gift?: