- USB compatibility lets you charge the ReVolt from your computer, solar panel or other USB port.
- Long distance, proximity and night vision modes let you choose the right lighting for the task at hand.
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock-off.
- One TriplePower LED, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit up to 130 lumens of light.
- Sleek, low profile design uses three Black Diamond NiMH AAA rechargeable batteries or standard alkaline or lithium batteries (rechargeable and alkaline batteries included as well as USB charging cable).
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings. It also activates without cycling through the white mode to avoid eye-shock.
- Lock-off feature ensures the ReVolt won't come on in your pack and drain your batteries.
- A three-level power meter displays remaining battery life for three seconds after you switch on the headlamp so you won't run out of batteries unexpectedly.
- The weather-resistant housing protects against rain and splash from any angle.
- Housing tilts so you can adjust the angle of the beam.
- Adjustable elastic headband for a secure, comfortable fit.
|Type of Bulb:||1 TriplePower LED, 2 SinglePower white LEDs and 2 SinglePower red LEDs|
|Burn Time on Low:||Alkaline batteries - 300 hours, NiMH batteries - 190 hours|
|Burn Time on High:||Alkaline batteries - 70 hours, NiMH batteries - 12 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||3.4 oz (94 g)|