- The Storm Headlamp is waterproof down to 3.3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes.
- The redesigned housing on the Storm is modern and clean featuring all the essentials in a sleek package, with a rating IP67, which is completely dust and water proof, and requires no maintenance after submersion.
- One QuadPower LED and 1 DoublePower white LED emit up to 250 lumens on max setting, and the PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power.
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, night vision and lock-off mode.
- Red or Green SinglePower LEDs for night vision modes have dimming and strobe settings, and activate without cycling through white mode to avoid eye-shock.
- A three-level power meter displays remaining battery life for three seconds after you switch on the headlamp so you won't run out of batteries unexpectedly.
- Lock-out feature ensures the Storm won't come on in your pack and drain your batteries. Additionally, heatsink technology diffuses excess heat into the battery housing which helps preserve battery life.
- Housing tilts so you can adjust the angle of the beam.
- Adjustable elastic headband for a secure fit, and an added pad on the strap behind the headlamp housing offers additional comfort.
- Uses four alkaline AAA batteries, included.
|Type of Bulb:||1 QuadPower LED, 1 DoublePower white LED and 2 SinglePower red and green LEDs|
|Burn Time on Low:||(4 lumens) 250 hours|
|Burn Time on High:||(250 lumens) 60 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||3.9 oz (110 g)|