Primus FireHole 300 Stove
Item: 70976.01 | Product Description »
- Two burners kick out 12,000 BTUs each, boiling a quart of water in three minutes.
- Propane fuel line clips to the bottom of the stove so you never leave it at home.
- The included utensil set attaches to the stove lid via magnets and features a cutting board, spatula, spoon, and a unique spring for using the spoon and spatula as a pair of tongs.
- A piezoelectric starter is quick and easy to use.
- Side windscreens can be folded down separately for use as a prep surface.
- Convenient carry handle and recessed control knobs.
- Dimensions: 19.9" x 19" x 4.9"
- Weight: 14.75 lbs
- Fuel: Propane
- Heat Output: 24,000 BTU (12,000 per burner)
- Utensil Set: Cutting board, spatula, spoon
- Integrated fuel line
- Piezo electric ignition
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Primus FireHole 300 Stove
Q:How does the stove hook up to the propane tank?Asked on 9/2/2013 by Anne from Spokane
A:Anne, the 300 has a built-in flexible hose that has a female end on it that lets you screw on a disposable cylinder, or hook in a bulk tank hose that has that same fitting.Answered on 9/3/2013 by Clyde from NRS