Primus FireHole 200 Stove
Item: 70977.01 | Product Description »
- Runs on clean, convenient propane fuel.
- Two burners kick out 12,000 BTUs each, boiling a quart of water in just three minutes.
- Stainless steel grate holds up to heavy pots and pans and easily detaches for cleaning.
- Integrated flexible fuel line will never get left behind.
- Twist-click piezo igniter makes lighting the stove a snap.
- Windscreens fold down individually to double as convenient prep areas.
|Heat Output:||12,000 BTU per burner|
|Dimensions:||19.9" x 19" x 4.9"|
|Ignition:||Twist-click piezo electric ignition|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Clean
- Easy to Light
- Faulty Ignition
- Flame Not Even
- Parts Are Unattainable
- Small Pans Not Stable
- Car Camping
- Hotel Stays4 Travel
- My Only Cooker 4home
Comments about Primus FireHole 200 Stove:
its great unit, I use it as my main source for cooking.....my only issue is
the burners tend to be un-equal. The ignition to one burner failed totally.
AND PARTS ARE SO FAR TO DATE..UNATTAINABLE. OTHER WISE ITS A GREAT STOVE.....I AM CERTAIN THAT SOMEWHERE THERE IS A BETTER QUALITY STOVE
SO FAR THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE FOUND......
- Was this a gift?: