Brunton ADC Summit Weather Instrument
Item: 71757.01 | Product Description »
- This lightweight, waterproof unit provides so many functions it is just amazing.
- Current time, temperatures and wind chill start your day off while advanced functions give you 12 hour weather predictions and storm warnings. Some mornings it's best to stay in a warm sleeping bag with something hot to drink.
- Wind and water speed are a breeze for the Summit ADC while the race countdown timer lets you know if you are winning as you race the wind.
- Current barometric pressure, altitude and numerous warnings designed to let you know exactly where you are when you are pushing the envelope.
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 2" x 0.8"
- Displays current, max and average wind speed (in km/h, mph, ft/s, m/s, or knots)
- Shows current temperature
- Past 24 hour temperature tendency
- Displays current, average wind chill and minimum wind chill
- Current water speed
- Wind chill alarm
- Water flow meter
- Real time clock
- Time, day and date
- Chronograph operation
- Race timer
- IR data communication
- Manual and automatic data logging
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Brunton ADC Summit Weather Instrument
Q:Can you take water temperatures with this item?Asked on 12/3/2013 by Captain Joe Mama from Glenwood Springs, CO
A:Yep, it's waterproof.Answered on 12/3/2013 by Clyde from NRS