Brunton ADC Summit Weather Instrument
Item: 71757.01 | Product Description »
- This lightweight, waterproof unit provides so many functions it is just amazing.
- Current time, temperatures and wind chill start your day off while advanced functions give you 12 hour weather predictions and storm warnings. Some mornings it's best to stay in a warm sleeping bag with something hot to drink.
- Wind and water speed are a breeze for the Summit ADC while the race countdown timer lets you know if you are winning as you race the wind.
- Current barometric pressure, altitude and numerous warnings designed to let you know exactly where you are when you are pushing the envelope.
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 2" x 0.8"
- Weight: 6 oz
- Displays current, max and average wind speed (in km/h, mph, ft/s, m/s, or knots)
- Shows current temperature
- Past 24 hour temperature tendency
- Displays current, average wind chill and minimum wind chill
- Current water speed
- Wind chill alarm
- Water flow meter
- Real time clock
- Time, day and date
- Chronograph operation
- Race timer
- IR data communication
- Manual and automatic data logging
At first sight the Brunton ADC Summit seems like a simple clock / weather device, but it is oh so much more. It provides advanced information such as altitude, weather predictions and storm warnings.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Brunton ADC Summit Weather Instrument
Q:Can you take water temperatures with this item?Asked on 12/3/2013 by Captain Joe Mama from Glenwood Springs, CO
A:Yep, it's waterproof.Answered on 12/3/2013 by Clyde from NRS