Brunton ADC Summit Weather Instrument
Item: 71757.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $120.00
$150.00 You Save 20%
- This lightweight, waterproof unit provides so many functions it is just amazing.
- Current time, temperatures and wind chill start your day off while advanced functions give you 12 hour weather predictions and storm warnings. Some mornings it's best to stay in a warm sleeping bag with something hot to drink.
- Wind and water speed are a breeze for the Summit ADC while the race countdown timer lets you know if you are winning as you race the wind.
- Current barometric pressure, altitude and numerous warnings designed to let you know exactly where you are when you are pushing the envelope.
|Dimensions:||4.3" x 2" x 0.8"|
At first sight the Brunton ADC Summit seems like a simple clock / weather device, but it is oh so much more. It provides advanced information such as altitude, weather predictions and storm warnings.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Brunton ADC Summit Weather Instrument
Q:Can you take water temperatures with this item?Asked on 12/3/2013 by Captain Joe Mama from Glenwood Springs, CO
A:Yep, it's waterproof.Answered on 12/3/2013 by Clyde from NRS
You May Also Like:
On Sale: Brunton 20B Baseplate Compass
On Sale: CRKT Bear Claw Knife
On Sale: NRS 3.8 Heavy-Duty Bill's Bag
On Sale: Primus Ignition Steel
On Sale: Aquapac 25L Wet & Dry Backpack - 788
On Sale: Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Kit
On Sale: Brunton 58 Kayak Compass