- Simply plug the Rock Out into the headphone or audio jack of your iPod, MP3, MP4 or other audio device and hit play.
- Perfect for nights in camp, afternoons on the beach, or long days out and about.
- The Rock Out's rugged design will keep the tunes going, whether its mounted to a bike stem, backpack or climbing harness.
- An internal wood structure and bass speakers deliver a full-range of high-quality sound.
- You can even zip your MP3 player or iPod safely inside without sacrificing sound quality.
- Adjustable shock cord lacing provides quick and simple mounting to your bike, backpack, boat or belt.
- An interior accessories pocket stores your headphones when you want to share your music.
- A power indicator light lets you know when your Goal-0 Rock-Out is on or charging.
- Charges from your computer with the included USB cable.
- Goal Zero was originally created to provide light in schools and orphanages across Africa. By purchasing Goal Zero, you are helping to sustain the philanthropic initiatives of Tifie Humanitarian, who's goal is to teach individuals and families in developing countries independence through enterprise.
- Wooden speaker box
- 5-pin standard USB charge cable
- Standard 3.5mm audio output
- Two 40mm speakers
- 2x2 power rating
- double stereo speaker
Hit the water, the trail or the rocks and share hours of high-quality sound with your mates. The Goal Zero Rock Out pumps tunes from your digital audio device through its integrated speakers.