Kavu Synthetic Strapcap Hat
Item: 13058.01 | Product Details »
- The synthetic nylon material dries quickly.
- Plastic core visor stays rigid and keeps your hat afloat if you drop it overboard.
- The black underbill will help prevent unwanted glare.
- Easily adjust the hat size with the Kavu strap system.
- Ultra low-profile with 4 panel design.
- Hand wash and air-dry out of sunlight to prevent fading.
|Size||Head Circ. (in)||Fitted Hat Size (US)|
|S||20.5-21.5||6 3/8-6 3/4|
|M||22-22.75||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|L||23.25-24.5||7 1/4-7 5/8|
KAVU's Strapcap is made in Seattle by Sok at Professional Design Sewing. This video shows how it is made and more.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Ninja PFD - Closeout