Core Concepts Men's Whiskey River Hybrid Shirt
Item: 13403.01 | Product Description »
- From the mountain to the river to the pub, this will be your new favorite shirt.
- The nylon outer shell is wind and water resistant, with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish.
- The quick-drying jersey knit polyester inner lining is highly breathable and wicks away moisture for maximum comfort.
- Pearlescent snaps are pretty much awesome.
- Two chest pockets provide room for your breath mints, harmonica and other essential items.
|Fabric:||100% nylon face, 100% polyester lining|
|Size||Waist||Hips||Chest||Sleeves||Regular Inseam||Tall Inseam|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Sheds moisture
- Wind resistant
- Anywhere it's windy
- Good for cool weather
- Good for damp weather
Comments about Core Concepts Men's Whiskey River Hybrid Shirt:
I bought this primarily for spring skiing. 20+ years ago I had a Roffe western shirt that was windproof and I loved it for those warm spring skiing days. I wore it until it fell apart. I've been looking for a replacement ever since and this is it. It is also great for on a river when long sleeves are necessary as it dries almost instantaneously and sheds light splashes as well. However, its not a spray jacket. Great shirt. Looks good; feels good.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: